Pick me up picnic

 
 Incorporating picnic themes into my work has been on my mind for a while! 

I've found myself with an ever growing collection of sweet fabrics & trimmings all suitable for a mini picnic collection :)

 
Strawberry shopper!





 I've been inspired 
by things like 
strawberry tarts,
vintage tea towels 
and wicker baskets
with all the trimmings!

   
Yellow Strawberry

   

Vintage Lace
  
Gingham Bow


  









Patchwork Dress


So far I have been making one of a kind home wear pieces and accessories.

My favourtie item, however is this patchwork pinafore dress.

-Made with left over fabric and lots of Broderie Anglaise!



As always I have been very inspired by the sweet lolita style!


..More dresses and things like this to come - all with sweet themes..
^.^

No comments:

Post a Comment